Welcome to Global Coaches Network
Globalization has created a world of
opportunity for multinational organizations and small-medium sized
businesses. Working globally has also created challenges for leaders and
organizations doing business in multiple markets, and working with
internal diversity, and with the external diversity of partners and
At GCN we believe that we can help organizations to become greater, leaders to get better business results with less stress, and support both to make a powerful positive difference in the world. Since 2005, Global Coaches Network, a pioneer in the field of coaching for global leadership development, has designed and delivered global leadership development programs and individual, group, and team executive coaching programs.
GCN partners with leaders in talent and development in global organizations, other coaching companies, governments, and global MBA programs to help leaders worldwide avoid the predictable challenges of leading globally. GCN coaches work with leaders to develop their potential as leaders while they are coaching them to expand their perspectives and to address a potential problem before it becomes a liability.
With a network of 300 global leadership coaches who work in 65 countries in English and 35 other languages, GCN coaches work with leader to get better business results, simplify the complexity of leading globally, make a difference, and enjoy more personal satisfaction.
All GCN's coaches have been:
· Organizational leaders themselves
· Coach trained
· Coaching at the VP level and above for a minimum of 5 years and many have been coaches for 10 years or more.
· 99% of GCN coaches have advanced degrees beyond their bachelors
· 89% of GCN coaches have been expatriates who have been successful living and working as expatriates.
· Trained by GCN to develop personal/interpersonal, intercultural, and global leadership competencies, and a global mindset.
Working together with you, Global Coaches Network can help you to design and deliver world class leadership development and executive coaching programs that result in better leadership, a greater organization, and a better world.